Project Management Fundamentals
Project management combines the science of managing process with the art of leading people.
Successful project management involves having a clear vision and practical tools to assist through all stages of the project life cycle.
Based on world renowned project management concepts and principles, this fundamentals course develops your project skills and knowledge and provides the tools and guidelines necessary for you to plan and manage projects, supporting team members through the change process.
Duration: 2 days
During this course you will learn to:
- Identify useful tools for determining a project scope and deliverables
- Develop a risk management plan
- Identify a clear schedule and specific project budget from a ‘Work Breakdown Structure’
- Outline the major features of Microsoft Project in project planning
- Develop a project communications plan to effectively communicating change
- Use tools to track a project, and create strategies to monitor deliverables
- Use project templates to support your project management practices
- Identify your personal project management style and explore strengths and areas to improve
- Determine strategies to create a positive project team environment and empower individual contributors
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.