This course will introduce you to Microsoft Project. You will learn how to create a new project, enter and work with tasks and resources, create a schedule, and print effective project information.
Duration: 1 day
Version: 2010, 2013, 2016
Prerequisites: Completion of MCI Project Management Fundamentals course or equivalent
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Start Microsoft Project and identify how it works
- Explain some of the key concepts associated with project management
- Create a new project file in Project
- Enter tasks into a project file
- Create relationships between tasks in a project
- Add resources, including labour, materials and equipment to a project
- Understand and use resource assignment calculations
- Assign resources to tasks using a number of different methods
- Print various aspects of a project
- Obtain help for Project whenever you need it
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.