This course is an introduction to the effective design, creation and presentation of information using Microsoft PowerPoint 2016. You will learn many tips and tricks to save time when creating presentations and you will explore the tools and features in PowerPoint that will help you create engaging and dynamic presentations.
Duration: 1 day
Version: 2010, 2013, 2016
Target Audience: Experienced. This course will suit you if you are new to PowerPoint and need to create engaging and dynamic presentations.
- Work with the basic features of PowerPoint
- Work with presentations
- Create a presentation
- Add slides with different layouts
- Insert and modify clip art in your presentation
- Draw and work with shapes
- Create and work with SmartArt
- Navigate a slide show in PowerPoint
- Use a range of printing techniques
- Find the information you need in Help
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.