This course provides a solid grounding in the more commonly used formulas and functions in Excel and in the best practice methods for analysing data. You will learn techniques to help you find information, write formulas and analyse data in tables, lists and charts and how to get the most out of the powerful Pivot Tables and Pivot Chart data analysis tools.
Duration: 1 day
Version: 2010, 2013, 2016
Target Audience: This course is suitable for experienced Excel users who need to develop skills with complex formulas and data analysis tools.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of a MCI Solutions Access Intermediate course or equivalent.
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Find information using conditional formatting
- Use absolute and relative references in formulas
- Create range names
- Use statistical, logical, math and date Functions
- Use subtotals to summarise lists
- Create and modify charts
- Create and modify Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.