Structure and Deliver Powerful Presentations
Presentation skills form a vital part of your professional development so that your message is well structured and delivered with impact. Identify and confirm: Who is your audience? Set clear objectives and craft your key message. Structure your presentation so that there is a logical flow and you engage your audience.
Ensure that your introduction has ‘punch’ and that you end with a ‘bang’. Ask and answer questions with confidence.
Duration: 90 minutes
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Structure a presentation
- Design your PowerPoint slides for optimal effectiveness
- Use a variety of strategies to engage an audience
- Effectively deal with nerves
- Recognise and use both verbal non-verbal communications effectively
- Present information powerfully to persuade an audience
|Date||Time (AEDT)||Location||Available Spaces||Cost|
|30 March 2023||09:30 am - 11:00 am||Online||24||$195.00|
|11 April 2023||12:00 pm - 01:30 pm||Online||15||$195.00|
|29 May 2023||02:30 pm - 04:00 pm||Online||15||$195.00|