Strategic Thinking and Planning
Crafting the future direction of your organisation, division or team can be a challenging task. By taking a structured and planned approach, you are more likely to achieve clarity and confidence within your work. This course explores the key skills and techniques you need to take a strategic approach to achieving goals and objectives.
Duration: 1 day
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of strategic thinking
- Create a unified vision, purpose and mission
- Analyse the current situation to establish areas of need
- Facilitate creative techniques to generate strategies
- Implement a decision-making process to identify the best strategies
- Develop a strategic plan document
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.