This course will take you into the more advanced levels of Microsoft Project. It covers a diverse range of topics including working simultaneously on multiple projects, sharing resources between several projects, downsizing very large projects, using templates, and automating operations with VBA.
Duration: 1 day
Version: 2010, 2013, 2016
Prerequisites: Successful completion of MCI MS Project Introduction course or equivalent knowledge and skills
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Create and work with several types of custom fields
- Create and work with WBS codes
- Create a custom view with a custom filter, group and table
- Run and modify standard graphical reports as well as create your own custom reports
- Create and work with visual reports
- Work with and create project templates
- Work with and link multiple projects in project
- Create shared resources for use amongst multiple projects
- Downsize large project files into more manageable entities
- Export project data to other applications
- Collaborate on projects with others using skype for business and SharePoint
- Create VBA macros to automate operations in a project file
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.