This course builds on the foundation skills covered in the PowerPoint Introduction course. You will learn advanced techniques for creating high quality presentations using text formatting, transition and animations, media files, Slide Masters and much more.
Duration: 1 day
Version: 2010, 2013, 2016
Target Audience: Experienced. This course will suit you if you are familiar with PowerPoint and need to learn about transition and animations, media files, Slide Masters and Templates.
Prerequisites: You must have completed the MCI’s PowerPoint Introduction course or have acquired the equivalent knowledge and skills.
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Create and work with tables and charts
- Insert and modify Images
- Apply Animations to presentations
- Use Media and Action Buttons
- Use and apply Presentation Themes
- Modify Slide Masters and create Templates
- Set up a presentation based on how it is to be delivered
- Save and Share presentation
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.