Capitalise on the potential of your team and provide them with opportunities for development. Unlike training or mentoring, coaching enables people to find their own solutions to the challenges they face, enhancing ownership and accountability. This course provides you with an understanding of key coaching models and skills enabling you to become a quality workplace coach.
Duration: 1 day
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Define coaching and articulate its benefits
- Identify the characteristics of an effective coach and review your own performance
- Define and apply essential coaching skills, such as questioning, listening and establishing trust
- Apply a range of models to structure coaching sessions
- Discover tips to maximise the effectiveness of your coaching sessions
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.