LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology Facilitator Program
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an internationally-renowned facilitated process used by organisations to engage participants to generate innovative ideas for organisational improvement. The methodology is based on extensive research and enables teams to address complex issues in an engaging way.
Those who want access to the full potential of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® process, the three-day Full Certification Program prepare you to effortlessly target, promote, build and lead Serious Play® programs in a variety of unique ways to suit any organisational facilitation need. There is also emphasis placed on marketing the Serious Play® process both within organisations as well as to potential client organisations. Use this powerful methodology as a transformational tool to generate changes in behaviour and in team culture.
Duration: 3 days
Who should attend: Facilitators, trainers, educators, HR professionals, project managers and strategists can be trained as Certified Serious Play® facilitators to implement the LEGO® Serious Play® process in the work that they do.
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Create super-stories and work with connections;
- Understand how to play emergence with the group so that they heed their landscape and identify actionable points to take their team forward;
- Create team guiding principles or team wisdom;
- Team identity – core and aspirational;
- Identify preferred styles of imagination;
- Individual identity and aspirational identity.
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.