Customer Service Excellence
A provider of excellent customer service uses skills and behaviours to listen to, identify and act upon the wants, needs and emotions of their customers. This course is about exploring those customer-focused behaviours to move beyond delivering just good customer service to delivering remarkable customer service. Being remarkable will delight your customers, secure loyalty and grow your business.
Duration: 1 day
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Recall current trends in customer service and identify your customers
- Identify your service strengths and improvement opportunities using feedback from your workplace
- Apply skills to engage your customers
- Describe the concept of “remarkable” customer service
- Respond to difficult customers assertively and with empathy
- Identify areas where you and your organisation can be more memorable
- Apply techniques to make your team more customer focused
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.