Building High-Performaning Teams
In the modern work environment, organisations increasingly need cohesive, flexible teams. For some people, teamwork comes naturally, for others, it’s a challenge. A crucial part of management, therefore, is knowing how to create an effective team form a group of potentially diverse people. MCI’s Building High-Performing Teams program provides insights into the essential elements of successful teams and how to develop a positive team culture in the workplace.
Duration: 2 days
- Identify the stages of team development in your own work teams
- Evaluate your interpersonal skills as both a team member and a team leader and enhance relationships within your work teams
- Apply a range of tools to manage individual and team performance
- Evaluate, apply and refine your team skills in the workplace
- Give and receive feedback with greater confidence and effectiveness
- Recognise the indicators of high performing teams
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.