Organisations must change to stay competitive and the way in which change is managed can have a dramatic effect on success. Through this program you will discover how to lead your organisation and team through change by following an 8-step process that allows you to turn your strategic vision into reality.
Duration: 2 days
At completion of this course, participants will be able to evaluate and implement the following:
- Use John Kotter’s 8-step change process to lead change in your organisation
- Identify ways to increase the urgency to change
- Define the important elements when creating a team to guide change
- Prepare a compelling vision for the change process
- Create strategic plans to promote the introduction of change
- Adapt your communications to secure people’s buy-in to change
- Apply techniques to increase participation in change initiatives
- Build a work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Develop monitoring processes to provide evidence of the success of the change
- Implement ongoing processes to continue to seek opportunities to improve and change
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.