Panel – Strategies for learning and development in hybrid workplaces!
Interested in hearing from learning and development leaders about their experience leading with a hybrid workforce? Discover the strategies that renowned organisations such as CSIRO, QBE and Essential Energy are taking.
We’ve invited an incredibly experienced and well regarded set of L&D professionals to share their insights:
- How did learning and development adapt and manoeuvre through the disruptions of the past years?
- What are the key measures moving forward to ensure that learning has a central business role?
- How has the learning and development remained relevant to suit the emerging needs of a hybrid workforce?
- What blue sky ideas are proposed to ensure that organisations have the skills and knowledge they need into the future?
- Yvette Ryan, Leadership Learning Lead – CSIRO
- Colin Sargent, Senior Manager, Leadership & Learning – QBE
- Mereki White, Training Strategy and Governance Manager – Essential Energy
- Denise Meyerson, Founder and Director of MCI
To access the session recording, please fill out the form below: