Leadership Managing People
Today’s managers are expected to demonstrate vision, be excellent communicators, manage team affectively, build a culture that is invigorating and fun, and maintain a work-life balance – all part of the job! This course provides you with the skills and techniques to be a superior business leader and people manager.
Duration: 2 days
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Analyse your natural leadership style and identify areas for development
- Explain the concept of Emotional Intelligence and its importance for leadership
- Create a leadership development plan
- Evaluate your team to ascertain differences in communication and personality
- Use strategies to communicate effectively with people with different styles
- Formulate a plan and goals to create results
- Use strategies to enhance employees’ performance
- Coach an individual through a performance management session
- Create and commit to a personal leadership vision
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.