The transition into a leadership position is both exciting and daunting. Often there are many unknown elements and responsibilities. In this course you’ll gain a fundamental understanding of leadership and your own leadership style and capabilities. The course increases your self-confidence by introducing you to the skills necessary to be an inspiring team leader.
Duration: 1 day
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Define leadership and a leader’s responsibilities
- Create a leadership development plan
- Distinguish between a manager and a leader
- Outline the 5 leadership competencies and their benefits
- Use active listening techniques to build relationships
- Evaluate various perspectives to gain a big picture view
- Set SMARTIES goals in your action plan
- Make effective requests and set clear expectations
- Identify tasks to be delegated and delegate appropriately
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.