Lead Your Team Through Change
In this module we look at changes happening in the business, the nature of people’s reactions to change and how these impact performance in the workplace. The virtual course increases your self-confidence by introducing you to the skills necessary to lead your team through changes. It is delivered as a 90-minute online session. We use Adobe Connect to deliver the training in a virtual classroom. The course is immersive and engaging with a range of online and offline activities completed before and after the course and in between each session.
Duration: 90 minutes
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Articulate the changes that are happening in your business and how they affect you and your team.
- Help people stay motivated by addressing their individual needs during times of change.
- Identify people’s different responses to change and innovation.
- Recognise the stages that people go through when change is perceived as bad news.
- Recognise the stages that people go through when change is perceived as positive.
- Counteract the negative effects change has on performance and results.
|Date||Time (AEDT)||Location||Available Spaces||Cost|
|7 December 2022||02:30 pm - 04:00 pm||Online||5||$195.00|
|23 January 2023||02:30 pm - 04:00 pm||Online||15||$195.00|
|13 March 2023||09:30 am - 11:00 am||Online||15||$195.00|