Difficult situations are inevitable. This course will help you to understand the mechanisms at play when you’re in a difficult situation. You’ll learn and practise behaviours that will navigate you through the tough times and help you avoid them in the first place. The program explores a number of techniques that allow you to take the initiative to change a difficult situation.
Duration: 2 days
At completion of this course, participants will be able to evaluate and implement the following:
- Identify the elements of a difficult situation
- Analyse what works and doesn’t work when dealing with difficult situations
- Describe your reactions to difficult situations and how they shape outcomes
- Use listening, paraphrasing and questioning to ensure you understand the other person’s perspective
- Apply assertive techniques to respond to difficult work place situations
- Define conflict and identify your style in conflict situations
- Apply a process for resolving workplace conflicts
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.