Communications – Making Connections
Effective communication is pivotal to building and maintaining lasting working relationships. This course will provide you with techniques to communicate effectively with others, make the most of your interactions and achieve your desired outcomes. By connecting with others, you can ensure that your message is heard, understood and responded to.
Duration: 1 day
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Describe the filters and fears that affect and restrict your communications
- Identify and describe different communication styles
- Outline the importance of cultural differences to effective communication
- Manage your own perceptions and the perceptions of others during interactions
- Outline the Three Vs of communication and their impact on how we are perceived by others
- Apply empathic listening techniques and questioning to ensure understanding
- Articulate the benefits of communicating assertively
- Apply techniques for making effective requests and promises
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.