Call us on 1300 768 550
If we don't answer your questions here please don't hesitate to Contact US or CALL a us on 1300 768 550.
You might also be interested in to learn more about us
Let us answer your questions.
Contact us to learn more
What qualifications are offered online?
Right now, we only offer the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management as a supported online course. Our other short courses and qualifications all have face to face training elements.
Where is the face to face training delivered?
- Face-to-face – clients offices/third party locations that suit the size and needs of the group
- Face to face – MCI’s incredible facilities in the Sydney CBD, above Wynyard Station.
- Online – via our engaging eCampus that enables participants to learn in their own time and enter a world of current and business focused content.
- Combination of the above as required so that our learners experience a blended approach to improve their performance by gaining new skills and knowledge.
Can training programs be customised?
Yes – Our specialist instructional design team is made up of experienced and creative writers and designers so that learners benefit from an engaging and highly interactive program. We listen to what your needs are and how they relate to the overall vision of the business and we ensure that we select the right platform and content to meet these requirements. We ensure that you notice the difference pre- and post-training to generate the organisational changes you need to lift performance to the next level.
Who are the trainers?
Our team of trainers are well known in the industry for their deep knowledge, engaging presence and ability to take their group on their learning journey using a toolkit of activities, games and discussions.
What does it cost?
Please enquire for course and training prices. Our public schedule price list offers a variety of courses at a standard price, delivered at our Sydney CBD training venue. Our bespoke solutions vary depending on your requirements, number of participants and the complexity of the program. Allow us to do a detailed analysis as you brief us on the scope of the project.
Will people who attend the training receive a formal qualification?
MCI provides you with the choice of both accredited and non-accredited programs. We help you determine who should be trained and whether a nationally recognised certificate or a non-accredited executive skills would be a suitable choice. We can also measure changes in performance via one of the embedding apps that your participants could have access to post-training. Learning is all about measuring change – simply choose which measurement mechanism is appropriate for your needs.
What if I want to train a few individuals?
We provide you with the option of our pubic schedule program in Sydney for certain popular courses. Alternatively, provide some small group coaching for your team so that they receive more individualised attention from our coaches and trainers. Enquire with us and we will help you find the right solution
Do you offer government (subsidised) funding under the NSW Smart and Skilled?
- We offer funding across NSW for full qualifications from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma level qualifications
- We also offer our corporate clients Skill Sets (up to half the qualification) for dedicated classes on client site across NSW
- Special Funding is also available for people with a disability; NSW Social Housing residents and people from an ATSI background.
Am I eligible for Smart and Skilled funding?
1) 15 years old or over?
2) No longer at school?
3) Living or working in NSW?
4) An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘Yes' to all four questions, then you're eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with MCI as we are an approved Smart and Skilled training provider.