Booking Courses Online
Yes! Our website lets you to browse, book and buy training. This makes it faster and easier for you and your organisation to manage training from our extensive course schedule.
Online booking allows you to:
- View up-to-the-minute course information and details
- Add courses to your Wish list to book at a later date, and
- Easily enrol one or multiple people from your organisation into courses.
Check the course outlines carefully before booking. The outline and our quick quiz will help guide you to a suitable course for you. If still unsure, please call our course advisors on 1300 768 550.
- For Excel courses, you can take our 10-minute interactive quiz to test your skills.
- For Word courses, you can take our 10-minute interactive quiz to test your skills.
- For PowerPoint courses, you can take our 10-minute interactive quiz to test your skills.
- For Project courses, you can take our 10-minute interactive quiz to test your skills.
After providing payment, you’ll receive a confirmation email that will include detailed course information and any pre-course work needed to prepare for your course.
We understand that you may need to cancel or change a booking from time to time. If you need to cancel a course or transfer your booking you must notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our terms and conditions for cancellations:
- 6+ business days prior to course start date: 0% of course fee
- 0-5 business days prior to course start date: 100% of course fee
Only one transfer is allowed per booking. Click here to access full terms and conditions.
If you have more than 5 people interested in completing the same course, you may want to consider an in-house or customised training program. Please call us toll-free on 1300 768 550 for more details.
Yes! Contact our helpful MCI Solution Learning Services team on 1300 768 550 today.
You will need to provide suitable training room equipped with:
- A computer for each participant with a monitor/screen size of 50cm or more (a dual screen setup for each participant is ideal and preferable) and the appropriate software installed along with internet access.
- A computer for the MCI facilitator, with appropriate software installed and internet access that is connected to a data projector.
- A whiteboard and/or flip chart with markers.
- A writing/note pad for each participant. MCI will provide each learner with a digital copy of the course manual and a pen which doubles as a USB stick containing the course exercise files.
- In line with our sustainability policy, MCI desktop training courses are delivered using digital courseware. During the course introductions, our facilitator will show learners how to install the exercise files on their computers and how to make notes to the digital manual during the day. At the end of the course, learners will be able to take their own marked up copy of the manual home with them for reference and addition practice after training.
NOTE: if digital course ware delivery is not possible or not preferable please advise your account manager when booking a group course and we can make arrangements to deliver the course using printed materials.
Virtual Training Courses
We offer the following short , interactive online courses :
- Excel – Creating and using simple formulas
- Excel – Creating and using simple formulas
- Excel – Formulas & Functions – IF Functions
- Excel – Formulas 7 Functions – LOOKUP Formulas
- Excel – Finding & Preventing Formula Errors
- Excel – Analysing Data with Data Tools
- Excel – Pivot tables
- Excel – Creating Excel Dashboards
- Excel – Modelling, Scenarios, Problem Solving & Forecasting
- Excel – Automation with Macros
- PowerPoint – Slide transitions & Animations
- Word – Styles & Table of Contents
The course you want isn’t listed? No problem, we can deliver most of our existing classroom courses online. Just ask us. Call us on 1300 768 550 or email our friendly learning team on email@example.com.
There are some system requirements for taking part in a virtual session. They are:
- Computer– Running Windows XP or newer version or Mac running Mac OS X or newer version with a minimum 1 GB RAM
- Internet Explorer 7 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox 4 or newer
- Google Chrome 5 or newer
- Safari 3 or newer
- Broadband Internetconnection – with 700Kbps or more bandwidth
- Microphone and speakers– We suggest you use a USB headset with microphone for the best experience. You can also use a telephone to call into the session via a toll free number, however you will need to be able to communicate hands-free as you work through exercises on your computer.
- Webcam– This is optional and will allow you to communicate visually with your facilitators and other learners making the session more personal and engaging.
Unlike webinars, virtual sessions are highly interactive and contain quite a bit of learner input. To create a safe and private learning environment, where learners feel free to discuss and ask questions relating to their personal work without hesitation.
These sessions are not recorded. This approach ensures a personal, private and productive learning experience for all.
For full-day courses, there will be two fifteen-minute breaks during the day, as well as a 1-hour lunch break. Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided during breaks.
Lunch is not provided for most courses. You can bring your own lunch or purchase lunch in one of the many cafés or food courts in the area.
Call us on toll-free 1300 768 550 if you are running late so we can inform the trainer.
Bring your completed pre-course activities with you to the course. If you wish, you can also bring your lunch. Pens, paper and PCs (for computer-based courses) are provided in our classrooms.
Wear something you’re comfortable in. Smart casual is suggested.
Start time is 9:00am for full-day courses, and end-time is 4:45 pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the course’s start time to register.
Typically, groups can range from four to 10 participants in any training course.
While training is conducted on a PC, the skills learned can also be applied to a Mac. There may be minor differences in keyboard layout and shortcuts.
MCI Solutions will provide a certificate of attendance to recognise your learning experience.
In line with our sustainability policy, all MCI desktop training courses are delivered using digital courseware.
During the course you will be provided with your own copy of the course manual in PDF along with supporting exercise files for practice. Your facilitator will show you how to make notes to the digital manual during the day.
At the end of the course, you will be able to take your own marked up copy of the manual home with you for reference and additional practice after training.
We accept payment by credit card, cheque and direct deposit. All major credit cards are accepted.
Credit card details are not stored in our system. NAB provides a secure facility that allows payment to be processed online, and NAB’s encryption of information between the customer and NAB is provided by an industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption technology. This is the current security standard used by most banks in Australia when connecting with their internet banking customers.
Digital learning is learning that occurs using technology.
We use the term ‘digital learning’ more than eLearning because it is a broader term that encompasses less formal learning and communications that are delivered digitally.
For example, video and games are useful and effective digital learning tools that would sits outside of the typical definition of eLearning.
We also offer mobile eLearning applications and solutions that let people learn in minutes with micro bites of information, instructional video and reference materials.
Click here to find out more about digital learning with MCI Solutions.
An instructional designer works with subject experts and applies their expertise to the design and development of learning experiences and tools. Instructional designers apply their knowledge and skills to create a range of learning tools, including training courses, work instructions, process and procedure documents, and more. If you can learn from it, an instructional designer can create it!
We regularly prepare and share free white papers that explore these issues. You can browse our white paper library here. Enjoy!
Please contact our Learning Solutions team on 1300 658 388 and you can also email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.