This course is for existing users of Microsoft Project who want to extend their skills and knowledge beyond the creation of simple projects.
Duration: 1 day
Version: 2010, 2013, 2016
Prerequisites: Successful completion of MCI MS Project Introduction course or equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Use various techniques for levelling over allocation of resources
- Assign material resources in a project
- Assign and track costs within a project
- Apply constraints and deadlines to tasks in a project
- Track the progress of a project
- Work more productively with project views
- Work with tables in project
- Work with some of the features that allow you to control your data
- Format projects to make them more appealing and relevant
- Print data from Gantt charts in a variety of ways and presentations
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.