We follow the MCI philosophy when we build elearning courses.
These guiding principles are:
Why use the MCI instructional design team?
By following our guiding principles we ensure that our instructional designers save time and keep a tight rein on your budget. We reduce the risk for you by keeping your own team focused on their key priorities and what’s more, you don’t need to make a longer term commitment to permanent team members. Our instructional designers have the experience, the skills and the commitment to ensure that your project goals are achieved.
Who are we?
We are a learning solutions consultancy that has deep expertise and experience across the full spectrum of learning design, development and delivery. We assist our clients navigate change, transform their organisations, develop their people and deliver meaningful business results. We can assist by providing learning experts to deliver outcomes on project based assignments or by providing you temporary placements of vetted learning, project and change experts to augment your team.
Get in touch with us to discuss your needs:
Let us answer your questions.
Contact us to learn more.
Right now, all courses are supported online. Our other short courses and qualifications also have face to face training elements.
– Face-to-face – clients offices/third party locations that suit the size and needs of the group
– Face to face – MCI’s incredible facilities in the Sydney CBD – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street
– Online – via our engaging eCampus that enables participants to learn in their own time and enter a world of current and business focused content.
– Combination of the above as required so that our learners experience a blended approach to improve their performance by gaining new skills and knowledge.
Yes – Our specialist instructional design team is made up of experienced and creative writers and designers so that learners benefit from an engaging and highly interactive program. We listen to what your needs are and how they relate to the overall vision of the business and we ensure that we select the right platform and content to meet these requirements. We ensure that you notice the difference pre- and post-training to generate the organisational changes you need to lift performance to the next level.
Our team of trainers are well known in the industry for their deep knowledge, engaging presence and ability to take their group on their learning journey using a toolkit of activities, games and discussions.
Please enquire for course and training prices. Our public schedule price list offers a variety of courses at a standard price, delivered at our Sydney CBD training venue – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street.
Our bespoke solutions vary depending on your requirements, number of participants and the complexity of the program. Allow us to do a detailed analysis as you brief us on the scope of the project.
Yes, we help you determine who should be trained and whether a nationally recognised certificate or a non-accredited executive skills would be a suitable choice. We can also measure changes in performance via one of the embedding apps that your participants could have access to post-training. Learning is all about measuring change – simply choose which measurement mechanism is appropriate for your needs.
We provide you with the option of our public schedule program in Sydney for certain popular courses. Alternatively, provide some small group coaching for your team so that they receive more individualised attention from our coaches and trainers. Enquire with us and we will help you find the right solution.
– We offer funding across NSW for full qualifications from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma level qualifications
– We also offer our corporate clients Skill Sets (up to half the qualification) for dedicated classes on client site across NSW
– Concessions are also available for people with a disability; NSW Social Housing residents and people from an ATSI background.
1) 15 years old or over?
2) No longer at school?
3) Living or working in NSW?
4) An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with MCI as we are an approved Smart and Skilled training provider.