A recording of a recent interactive discussion of how Microsoft is reinventing productivity in the modern office with the release of SharePoint and Office 365 – and how to enhance, protect and collaborate using these exciting new platforms.
Taking us through the cool new features of the new releases and a revealing look at Microsoft’s vision for collaboration is Michelle Markham, a veteran of Microsoft’s product marketing team and a passionate champion for Microsoft Office and Office 365 in the enterprise.
Topics covered include:
- Office 365 and how it is different from the other versions of MS Office
- SharePoint Online and how is it different from SharePoint Server
- Best practice tips
- Common mistakes to avoid with these new platforms
- How to achieve end-user adoption and advocacy
- What the future will look like for MS Office