Take a glimpse into the future of blended learning.
View this informative discussion with Cegos Asia Pacific’s Jeremy Blain about the evolution of Blended Learning in the modern workplace.
The research is in — and it’s surprising
This one-hour on demand webcast shares key learnings from the latest Cegos APAC Workplace Learning Trends research, the most comprehensive annual survey of L&D managers in this part of the world with nearly 3,000 respondents from 872 organisations across six nations.
Topics discussed include:
- The journey to the 2020s workplace and how L&OD is shaping up to meet the challenge
- How to prepare your organisation for this collision of generations, each with its own attitudes, styles, learner needs, expectations, priorities, and approaches to work and communication
- Blended Learning 2.0 – what it will look like
- How 70:20:10 and new learning resources and methods enable L&D to maximise content, interventions and knowledge transfer in the workplace
- Tips, traps and best international practices in Blended Learning 2.0.