This webinar is an overview of how to go about upgrading if you hold a prior version of the Cert IV as it is fondly termed. If you have the skills and knowledge, you could certainly fast-track the process and attain the current qualification. This is a practical session that provides you with tips and guidelines on how to commence your RPL journey.
Our session covers:
– An overview of the new Cert IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 and how it differs from previous versions.
– Note which units have equivalence and where the gaps lie.
– How to determine from your testamur which units your require in order to be issued with the new qualification.
– What preparation work you need to do in order to prove currency of your skills.
– What are the requirements to close the gap so that you complete units which are not equivalent.
– What are the evidence requirements for the unit TAEASS502 Design and develop Assessment Tools and how do you go about compiling this evidence.
– What are the evidence requirements for TAELL411 Address Adult language, literacy and numeracy skills and what do you need to do in order to source and complete these evidence requirements.