TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
MCI Solutions’ Diploma of Training Design and Development is created for experienced trainers who are looking to develop advanced skills in designing learning programs, delivering training and conducting assessment. It covers the full learning cycle and is your gateway to exciting possibilities for career progression.
This diploma course is the perfect qualification to build on your vocational experience and previous training with more advanced design, development and assessment skills. This is your unique opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to fill a range of roles including: instructional designer, senior facilitator, learning and development manager, training and assessing consultant – to name a few!
This training and development certification also opens the doors for you to advance your career as an RTO manager, a lead assessor or validator in large organisations and a range of avenues in the vocational education sector. This is because it includes a broad spectrum of competencies such as developing and using assessment tools, creating learning and assessment strategies and learning resources that make a real difference to the way in which key concepts are embedded.
Your option for Recognition of Prior Learning
We also offer the TAE50216 Diploma Training Design and Development through Recognition of Prior Learning. If you have the right level of experience, you can compile your evidence at your own pace. Recognised Prior Learning is a popular route for trainers, designers and assessors who have sufficient experience and would like recognition of their skills.
Our helpful accounts team will work with you to determine whether you have sufficient evidence and where there could be potential areas where you will need to develop evidence.
The TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development is a nationally recognised qualification. The MCI blended option is structured as follows:
- Course Duration:You will have up to 12 months to complete your training from your course start date.
- Expected Study Hours: The TAE50216 course has an expected study time of 1200 hours. This equates to approximately 23 hours per week over 12 months.
- Assessment Methods: The TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development is assessed via the collation of evidence in to a portfolio. This evidence includes – responding to questions, self-assessment and self-reflection, evidence of projects, observation by peers and managers, the completion of case studies and by gathering of workplace documents.
- Entry Requirements: Suited to experienced trainers, designs and/or assessors working in a corporate Learning and Development environment. This course includes assessments that require practical application.
The units we cover are as follows:
Funding options - NSW Smart & Skilled
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It’s helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers. Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with: an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III and government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas. Management Consultancy International (MCI Solutions) is an approved provider of NSW Smart and Skilled subsidised courses across most regions of NSW, including the greater Sydney Metro region.
Let us answer your questions.
Contact us to learn more.
Right now, all courses are supported online, apart from the Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50216.
– Face-to-face – clients offices/third party locations that suit the size and needs of the group
– Face to face – MCI’s incredible facilities in the Sydney CBD – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street
– Online – via our engaging eCampus that enables participants to learn in their own time and enter a world of current and business focused content.
– Combination of the above as required so that our learners experience a blended approach to improve their performance by gaining new skills and knowledge.
Yes – Our specialist instructional design team is made up of experienced and creative writers and designers so that learners benefit from an engaging and highly interactive program. We listen to what your needs are and how they relate to the overall vision of the business and we ensure that we select the right platform and content to meet these requirements. We ensure that you notice the difference pre- and post-training to generate the organisational changes you need to lift performance to the next level.
Our team of trainers are well known in the industry for their deep knowledge, engaging presence and ability to take their group on their learning journey using a toolkit of activities, games and discussions.
Please enquire for course and training prices. Our public schedule price list offers a variety of courses at a standard price, delivered at our Sydney CBD training venue – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street.
Our bespoke solutions vary depending on your requirements, number of participants and the complexity of the program. Allow us to do a detailed analysis as you brief us on the scope of the project.
Yes, we help you determine who should be trained and whether a nationally recognised certificate or a non-accredited executive skills would be a suitable choice. We can also measure changes in performance via one of the embedding apps that your participants could have access to post-training. Learning is all about measuring change – simply choose which measurement mechanism is appropriate for your needs.
We provide you with the option of our public schedule program in Sydney for certain popular courses. Alternatively, provide some small group coaching for your team so that they receive more individualised attention from our coaches and trainers. Enquire with us and we will help you find the right solution.
- We offer funding across NSW for full qualifications from Certificate III to Diploma level qualifications
- We also offer our corporate clients Skill Sets (up to half the qualification) for dedicated classes on client site across NSW
- Exemptions are available, depending on eligibility.
- Concessions are available, depending on eligibility (and only for Certificate III and IV courses)
1) 15 years old or over?
2) No longer at school?
3) Living or working in NSW?
4) An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with MCI as we are an approved Smart and Skilled training provider.
Contact us to learn more: