Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116
TAE40116 is the nationally recognised foundation qualification for trainers and assessors. It incorporates the 3 key elements of training: design, delivery and assessment. This is an interactive program with lots of practical hands-on activities to reinforce the learning and build your skills as a workplace trainer and assessor.
If you hold the TAE40110 and are currently working as a trainer and assessor, you may be eligible to upgrade your qualification. We offer a number of programs that address the new requirements of the TAE40116.
This course is available for closed groups only. There are currently no dates available on our public schedule.
How long will it take me?
The qualification consists of 9 core units of competency and 1 elective. The formal program is run in 3 face to face sessions:
- Designing Effective Learning (3 Days)
- Delivering Dynamic Training (3 Days + 1 Day)
- Assessing Skills at Work (3 Days)
You will need to complete assessments
You will also need to complete research, knowledge questions and workplace projects including delivering training and conducting assessments back at work. Depending on your experience, we estimate it will take between 6 and 12 months to complete the program.
We offer assessment support
MCI is committed to supporting you in obtaining your qualification. As part of your course fee we will provide 12 months support through:
This course is only available for closed groups. There are currently no dates available on our public schedule.
Contact us to learn more:
The TAE40116 is delivered by Management Consulting International Pty Ltd ABN 58 103 488 482, RTO Code 91088, under a partnering arrangement with Amy Boleszny Pty Ltd trading as Healthy Business Training Academy (HBTA). RTO Code 30831.
Let us answer your questions.
Contact us to learn more.
Right now, all courses are supported online. Our other short courses and qualifications also have face to face training elements.
– Face-to-face – clients offices/third party locations that suit the size and needs of the group
– Face to face – MCI’s incredible facilities in the Sydney CBD – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street
– Online – via our engaging eCampus that enables participants to learn in their own time and enter a world of current and business focused content.
– Combination of the above as required so that our learners experience a blended approach to improve their performance by gaining new skills and knowledge.
Yes – Our specialist instructional design team is made up of experienced and creative writers and designers so that learners benefit from an engaging and highly interactive program. We listen to what your needs are and how they relate to the overall vision of the business and we ensure that we select the right platform and content to meet these requirements. We ensure that you notice the difference pre- and post-training to generate the organisational changes you need to lift performance to the next level.
Our team of trainers are well known in the industry for their deep knowledge, engaging presence and ability to take their group on their learning journey using a toolkit of activities, games and discussions.
Please enquire for course and training prices. Our public schedule price list offers a variety of courses at a standard price, delivered at our Sydney CBD training venue – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street.
Our bespoke solutions vary depending on your requirements, number of participants and the complexity of the program. Allow us to do a detailed analysis as you brief us on the scope of the project.
Yes, we help you determine who should be trained and whether a nationally recognised certificate or a non-accredited executive skills would be a suitable choice. We can also measure changes in performance via one of the embedding apps that your participants could have access to post-training. Learning is all about measuring change – simply choose which measurement mechanism is appropriate for your needs.
We provide you with the option of our public schedule program in Sydney for certain popular courses. Alternatively, provide some small group coaching for your team so that they receive more individualised attention from our coaches and trainers. Enquire with us and we will help you find the right solution.
– We offer funding across NSW for full qualifications from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma level qualifications
– We also offer our corporate clients Skill Sets (up to half the qualification) for dedicated classes on client site across NSW
– Concessions are also available for people with a disability; NSW Social Housing residents and people from an ATSI background.
1) 15 years old or over?
2) No longer at school?
3) Living or working in NSW?
4) An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with MCI as we are an approved Smart and Skilled training provider.