FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services
This qualification is designed to provide a flexible general purpose pathway in the financial services industry. It is intended to meet the training needs of employees with roles that involve working across a range of duties in the financial services sector where a specialist qualification is not the most suitable qualification to meet their training needs.
Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and technical knowledge and skills to work autonomously and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities.
Gain insights, skills and knowledge that you can apply in any organisational context. Learn more about a wide range of financial skills to boost your capabilities in:
- The key features and benefits of products that help the client achieve their capital and investment goals
- The skills required to educate and inform your clients to meet their needs
- The tools used by the credit underwriter
- How to analyse the statement of Financial Performance and Financial Position
- How to build a customer relationship program
- How to develop relationships with key strategic partners
We have selected key subjects that focus on in demand skills for today’s workplace. Informed by our learning and development experts and our industry consultation, the skills learnt are relevant across all industries.
Units and Outcomes
Funding options - NSW Smart & Skilled
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It’s helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers. Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with: an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III and government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas. Management Consultancy International (MCI Solutions) is an approved provider of NSW Smart and Skilled subsidised courses across most regions of NSW, including the greater Sydney Metro region.
Let us answer your questions.
Contact us to learn more.
Right now, all courses are supported online. Our other short courses and qualifications also have face to face training elements.
– Face-to-face – clients offices/third party locations that suit the size and needs of the group
– Face to face – MCI’s incredible facilities in the Sydney CBD – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street
– Online – via our engaging eCampus that enables participants to learn in their own time and enter a world of current and business focused content.
– Combination of the above as required so that our learners experience a blended approach to improve their performance by gaining new skills and knowledge.
Yes – Our specialist instructional design team is made up of experienced and creative writers and designers so that learners benefit from an engaging and highly interactive program. We listen to what your needs are and how they relate to the overall vision of the business and we ensure that we select the right platform and content to meet these requirements. We ensure that you notice the difference pre- and post-training to generate the organisational changes you need to lift performance to the next level.
Our team of trainers are well known in the industry for their deep knowledge, engaging presence and ability to take their group on their learning journey using a toolkit of activities, games and discussions.
Please enquire for course and training prices. Our public schedule price list offers a variety of courses at a standard price, delivered at our Sydney CBD training venue – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street.
Our bespoke solutions vary depending on your requirements, number of participants and the complexity of the program. Allow us to do a detailed analysis as you brief us on the scope of the project.
Yes, we help you determine who should be trained and whether a nationally recognised certificate or a non-accredited executive skills would be a suitable choice. We can also measure changes in performance via one of the embedding apps that your participants could have access to post-training. Learning is all about measuring change – simply choose which measurement mechanism is appropriate for your needs.
We provide you with the option of our public schedule program in Sydney for certain popular courses. Alternatively, provide some small group coaching for your team so that they receive more individualised attention from our coaches and trainers. Enquire with us and we will help you find the right solution.
– We offer funding across NSW for full qualifications from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma level qualifications
– We also offer our corporate clients Skill Sets (up to half the qualification) for dedicated classes on client site across NSW
– Concessions are also available for people with a disability; NSW Social Housing residents and people from an ATSI background.
1) 15 years old or over?
2) No longer at school?
3) Living or working in NSW?
4) An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with MCI as we are an approved Smart and Skilled training provider.