TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
The nationally recognised TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations is a great introduction to the world of transport, warehousing and logistics – one of Australia’s fastest growing sectors.
Supply chain operators are efficient and organised with exceptional problem-solving and negotiation skills – which are must-have skills across multiple industries.
Building, retaining and maintaining total engagement has never been as important as it is now. The global consumer marketplace is becoming increasingly competitive and crowded.
Who should attend this qualification program?
When you graduate with a Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations, you will be qualified to start your career as a:
- Contracts administrator
- Logistics administration officer
- Logistics service clerk
- Warehouse operator
- Supply chain administrator
- Supply chain officer
You will learn the principles of employment services and the practical skills to apply them to daily work. Course worksheets simulate real environments and activities, so you can experience job tasks and behaviours.
We have selected key subjects that focus on in demand skills for today’s workplace. Informed by our learning and development experts and our industry consultation, the skills learnt are relevant across all industries.
The following units are covered in this course:
Let us answer your questions.
Contact us to learn more.
Right now, all courses are supported online. Our other short courses and qualifications also have face to face training elements.
– Face-to-face – clients offices/third party locations that suit the size and needs of the group
– Face to face – MCI’s incredible facilities in the Sydney CBD – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street
– Online – via our engaging eCampus that enables participants to learn in their own time and enter a world of current and business focused content.
– Combination of the above as required so that our learners experience a blended approach to improve their performance by gaining new skills and knowledge.
Yes – Our specialist instructional design team is made up of experienced and creative writers and designers so that learners benefit from an engaging and highly interactive program. We listen to what your needs are and how they relate to the overall vision of the business and we ensure that we select the right platform and content to meet these requirements. We ensure that you notice the difference pre- and post-training to generate the organisational changes you need to lift performance to the next level.
Our team of trainers are well known in the industry for their deep knowledge, engaging presence and ability to take their group on their learning journey using a toolkit of activities, games and discussions.
Please enquire for course and training prices. Our public schedule price list offers a variety of courses at a standard price, delivered at our Sydney CBD training venue – Level 4, 23 Hunter Street.
Our bespoke solutions vary depending on your requirements, number of participants and the complexity of the program. Allow us to do a detailed analysis as you brief us on the scope of the project.
Yes, we help you determine who should be trained and whether a nationally recognised certificate or a non-accredited executive skills would be a suitable choice. We can also measure changes in performance via one of the embedding apps that your participants could have access to post-training. Learning is all about measuring change – simply choose which measurement mechanism is appropriate for your needs.
We provide you with the option of our public schedule program in Sydney for certain popular courses. Alternatively, provide some small group coaching for your team so that they receive more individualised attention from our coaches and trainers. Enquire with us and we will help you find the right solution.
- We offer funding across NSW for full qualifications from Certificate III to Diploma level qualifications
- We also offer our corporate clients Skill Sets (up to half the qualification) for dedicated classes on client site across NSW
- Exemptions are available, depending on eligibility.
- Concessions are available, depending on eligibility (and only for Certificate III and IV courses)
1) 15 years old or over?
2) No longer at school?
3) Living or working in NSW?
4) An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all four questions, then you’re eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with MCI as we are an approved Smart and Skilled training provider.
Contact us to learn more: