Thought provoking events for HR/L&D leaders
Client day - Join us for the Learning and Development Revolution
New modes of learning are entering our space at an incredibly rapid rate as education technology moves to create incredible possibilities. What was once seen as science fiction is now becoming reality.
As L&D evolves into an age of personalised and data-driven learning, we, as L&D and HR practitioners, face enormous risks if we don't update our skill set so that we're ready to tackle organisational challenges with the best of all that is available.
Join us for an exciting professional development workshop on this L&D Revolution. Press the ‘refresh’ button on your capabilities so that you are ready to implement new ways of learning.
Sydney: 17th July
Melbourne: 18th July
Becoming a trusted HR and L&D Business Partner - add Design Thinking to your toolkit!
Business relies on us to assist them in building high performing teams and creating a culture of strong know-how and skills. In order to achieve these critically important outcomes, we need to use every technique at our disposal to ensure that we design and deliver programs that matter, that engage and lead to changes in current competence and business
Join us in this webinar where we share with you:
- What is design thinking and how can it be applied to your role.
- Questioning and clarification techniques you can adopt to ensure that your brief is taken from a user or learner-centric position?
- Ways in which you can define the challenge or core problem that needs to be addressed.
- Techniques that you can apply to assist in the ideation of different options for the business.
- How your business could begin to prototype the options to re-examine and improve the solutions.
When (3rd session): Monday, July 9, 2018 12:00PM – 1:00PM
Transition to Agile - what does L&D and HR need to know
Join this webinar to learn more about how you can lead the change to Agile:
- Grow confidence in understanding what an agile culture entails and what your role is in building this mindset within your own team and within your organisation.
- Identify how roles and norms are different in Agile and what you can do to manage the transition effectively.
- Apply the Agile mindset to all of your HR and L and D projects so that you are able to change focus to listening to the customer voice.
- Build your ability to proactively manage the changes that Agile brings to typically hierarchical team structures: look at how you will place the customer at the centre of what you do and operate as a part of a fluid network.
When: August TBD
Stay tuned for more information!