This course will introduce new and existing users of Microsoft Word to the skills and knowledge needed to create common business documents including letters, memos and reports. You will also be introduced to Word’s proofing tools for spelling and grammar as well as the automatic proofing and formatting tools such as AutoCorrect and AutoFormat.
Duration: 1 day
Version: 2010, 2013, 2016
Target Audience: New users of Microsoft Word
Prerequisites: An ability to work with Windows applications is required.
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Navigate the Word screens
- Create simple documents like letters and memos
- Make basic changes to a document
- Format text in a document
- Use proofing tools
- Use the online help system