This introductory course is for This introductory course is for anyone who needs to use Microsoft Outlook to manage email, schedule appointments, and keep track of contact information.
Duration: 1 day
Version: 2010, 2013, 2016
Target Audience: This is an entry level course and will suit anyone who is new to Outlook.
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Become familiar with the Outlook screen
- Create and respond to email messages
- Organise and manage email messages
- Prioritise Tasks
- Use Calendar to schedule appointments
- Create and work with contacts