Define and Develop your Personal Brand
In today’s competitive market, personal branding is a necessity for the success of any organisation. Failing to align the company brand with the people who represent it can lead to negative perceptions, distrust and loss of client loyalty. Empowering individuals to take control of their personal brand ensures they gain respect as a leader and teaches others to trust, value and respect them.
This highly interactive and powerful course provides participants with the tools to discover, develop and present a clear, consistent and certain brand to further elevate their image, communicate with confidence and positively impact those around them. The result? Successful brand ambassadors for any organisation.
Duration: 1 day
By the end of this session you will know how to:
- Establish your brand essence
- Identify the elements within a personal brand
- Analyse your core values and personal attributes
- Develop your personal presence and explore perceptions and its impact on presence
- Identify and embrace your personality traits
- Discover ways to successfully present your brand
- Construct and practise your personal elevator pitch
- Gain credibility – through demonstrating trust, expertise, integrity and authenticity
- Build influence through tapping into motivators and drivers
- Form strategic alliances and advocates for your ideas
- Achieve visibility in the workplace and practical ways to execute this
- Identify new opportunities to present your brand both online and offline
There are currently no openings available for this course.
Please enquire using the button below.