Influencing Skills shares skills, insights and tools to increase your ability to persuade other and ultimately be more effective at work. It will leave you feeling confident and capable in any influencing situation.
Duration: 1 day
Version: 2010, 2013, 2016
Target Audience: You will benefit from this course if you need to effectively use Microsoft OneNote to research, capture, organise and share information.
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Work with sections and pages in a notebook
- Add various forms of content to a notebook
- Create and use Quick Notes and apply formatting to note text
- Work with note containers and create and work with an outline
- Work with tables and create basic drawings
- Create tags and use search
- Create a custom template
- Apply page formatting and print and export notebooks
- Share notebooks
- Work with the Outlook integration features in OneNote