- Duration: 2 hours
- Understand the latest employment trends
- Explore how best to advertise roles – in store, on Seek, on LinkedIn and on Facebook
- Design a job advertisement that gets traction
- Interview correctly by asking key technical and behavioural questions
Set up and expectations
- Overarching program context and purpose
- Activity: introductions
Interview and Current Recruitment Trends
- What are the current trends in employment?
- What is the impact of these trends on your small business?
- Activity: Share current roles that you may be advertising for and your current approach to recruiting
- Different methods of advertising employment
- Creating a checklist of required and desired attributes, and how to communicate these to potential candidates
- Selling the benefits of a small business or start up
- Communication with applicants, including those to interview and those that you will not be interviewing
- Interview skills including technical and behavioral questions
- Activity: design a job advertisement for a current or potential job opening
- Implement new approach to employment and measurement of success
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Employment & Job Recruiting Skills||9 June 2020||12:00 pm - 02:00 pm||Suite 4, Ground Floor, 1-3 Fitzwilliam Street, Parramatta NS||$0.00|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.