- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Communication skills
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Develop the skills to plan and structure a presentation with a clear purpose
- Practice the 3Vs of communication and harness nervous energy
- Construct compelling content and introduce storytelling for maximum engagement
- Mind mapping
- Who is your audience
- Content that captures
- 3Vs for engagement
- The power of storytelling
- Harness those nerves
- Expect the unexpected
- Rise to the occasion
We recommend that you test your computer prior to attending each session by clicking here
The connection test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps, then you are ready to participate.
As this is a interactive session we recommend using a headset with microphone or choosing a quiet space to work from. The chat functionality will be mainly used during the session.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Virtual Class - Structure and Deliver Powerful Presentations||15 April 2020||02:30 pm - 04:00 pm||Online||$215.00|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.