It is delivered as a 90-minute online session. We use Adobe Connect to deliver the training in a virtual classroom. The course is immersive and engaging with a range of online and offline activities completed before and after the course and in between each session.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Leadership
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Articulate the changes that are happening in your business and how they affect you and your team.
- Help people stay motivated by addressing their individual needs during times of change.
- Identify people’s different responses to change and innovation.
- Recognise the stages that people go through when change is perceived as bad news.
- Recognise the stages that people go through when change is perceived as positive.
- Counteract the negative effects change has on performance and results.
- Setting the context
- Learning outcomes
- Personal objectives
Leading a team through change
- What’s Changing at your Workplace?
- How People Respond to Change
- The Human Dimension of Change
- Rogers Innovation Adoption Curve
- The Impact of Change on Performance
- 5 stages of the J-Curve
- Supporting Yourself and Your Team Through the Change Cycle
- Coach Your Team to Resolutions
- The ‘Coaching in a Hurry’ Model
- Workplace action plan
- References and further reading
|Virtual Class - Lead your Team through Change||9 April 2019||02:30 pm - 04:00 pm||Online||$165|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.