- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Communication skills
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Identify and adapt communication styles to suit different audiences
- Engage and influence others through the 3 Vs of communication
- Apply questioning, listening and assertive techniques to achieve communication confidence
- Attributes of a great communicator
- Communication styles
- Adapting communication styles to difference audiences
- The power of perceptions
- Connect with active and empathic listening
- Overcome difficult conversations
- The Three Vs for communication success
We recommend that you test your computer prior to attending each session by clicking here
The connection test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps, then you are ready to participate.
As this is a interactive session we recommend using a headset with microphone or choosing a quiet space to work from. The chat functionality will be mainly used during the session.
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.