- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Leadership
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Determine and drive the meeting agenda
- Construct a clear and realistic meeting objective
- Apply strategies for staying focused and facilitate a successful follow-up
- Do you need a meeting?
- Costs of meetings
- 3 stages of the meeting process
- Roles in meetings
- Create a clear purpose and achievable objective
- Drive the meeting agenda
- Staying focused
- Deal with difficult attendees
- Close with clarity
- Facilitate the follow-up
We recommend that you test your computer prior to attending each session by clicking here
The connection test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps, then you are ready to participate.
As this is a interactive session we recommend using a headset with microphone or choosing a quiet space to work from. The chat functionality will be mainly used during the session.
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.