- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Communication skills
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Identify and adapt your negotiation style to suit the type of negotiation you are conducting
- Plan and prepare for negotiations using a structured approach
- Engage in negotiations that achieve goals and result in mutually agreeabale outcomes
- Why negotiate?
- Common negotiation styles
- Four phases of negotiation – WATNA and BATNA
- The core emotional concerns
- Dealing with dirty tricks
- Your toolkit of negotiation tactics
We recommend that you test your computer prior to attending each session by clicking here
The connection test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps, then you are ready to participate.
As this is a interactive session we recommend using a headset with microphone or choosing a quiet space to work from. The chat functionality will be mainly used during the session.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.