- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Communication skills
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Identify different types of customers and approaches to deal with them
- Apply active listening techniques to understand customer needs and deescalate conflict
- Utilise the VALUE technique in dealings with customers to resolve problems
- Understanding customer expectations
- Dealing with the four types of customers
- Manage customer issues using the C.A.S.E. process
- Following an encounter
We recommend that you test your computer prior to attending each session by clicking here
The connection test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps, then you are ready to participate.
As this is a interactive session we recommend using a headset with microphone or choosing a quiet space to work from. The chat functionality will be mainly used during the session.
|Virtual Class - Deal with Difficult Customers||18 March 2021||12:00 pm - 01:30 pm||Online||$175.00|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.