- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Work in a Team
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Distinguish between constructive & destructive conflict situations
- Practise techniques to manage emotions during disagreements
- Apply techniques for de-escalating & resolving conflict
- Constructive vs Destructive Conflict
- The Five Conflict Styles
- The C.A.R.E. Process for Conflict Resolution
We recommend that you test your computer prior to attending each session by clicking here
The connection test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps, then you are ready to participate.
As this is a interactive session we recommend using a headset with microphone or choosing a quiet space to work from. The chat functionality will be mainly used during the session.
|Virtual Class - Manage Conflict||21 October 2020||02:30 pm - 04:00 pm||Online||$175.00|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.