- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Communication skills
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Identify your behavioural style and its impacts on workplace relationships
- Apply the Johari Window as a model for self awareness
- Create and manage a relationship ‘matrix’
- DISC behavioural styles
- Defining and identifying workplace behaviours
- Graphing and above and below the line
- Managing behaviours
- Observable behaviours
- Managing the behavioural types
We recommend that you test your computer prior to attending each session by clicking here
The connection test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps, then you are ready to participate.
As this is a interactive session we recommend using a headset with microphone or choosing a quiet space to work from. The chat functionality will be mainly used during the session.
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Virtual Class - Build Positive Relationships||1 November 2019||09:30 am - 11:00 am||Online||$165.00|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.