- Duration: 2 days
- Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites for this course
- Use John Kotter’s 8-step change process to lead change in your organisation
- Identify ways to increase the urgency to change
- Define the important elements when creating a team to guide change
- Prepare a compelling vision for the change process
- Create strategic plans to promote the introduction of change
- Adapt your communications to secure people’s buy-in to change
- Apply techniques to increase participation in change initiatives
- Build a work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Develop monitoring processes to provide evidence of the success of the change
- Implement ongoing processes to continue to seek opportunities to improve and change
Setting the Context
- Learning outcomes
- Participant objectives
Seeing the Iceberg
- When change doesn't work
- The 8 steps of change
- Our iceberg is melting
- Identifying opportunities for change
- Change is happening!
Building Momentum Through Urgency
- What urgency?
- Addressing complacency
- Pushing up the urgency
Building the Guiding Team
- Can I do it on my own?
- Finding the right people
- Trust and a common goal
- Steps to create a guiding team
Developing Vision and Strategy
- Why spend time on a vision?
- Creating a vision
- Strategic planning
Communicating to Secure Buy-In
- Failure to communicate
- KIS communication
- Pitching your communications
- Devising a communication plan
- Checking for buy-in
- Barriers to empowerment
- Removing barriers to change
Creating Short-Term Wins
- Change takes time Are we progressing?
- Communicating short-term wins
- Don't Let Up and Make Change Stick
- Keeping momentum going
- Making change stick
- Typical change characters
- Back in the workplace
- Planning to apply new skills and knowledge at work
- References and further reading
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Change Management||8 & 9 October 2019||09:00 am - 04:45 pm||Sydney||$1485|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.