- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Office 365
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Level: Beginner
- Pre-requisites: Basic familiarity with Windows applications
- Version: Office 365 for Business
- Understand Teams
- Create a team
- Add members
- Contribute to conversations
- Understand meetings
- What Is Microsoft Teams
- Signing in to Microsoft Teams
- The Microsoft Teams Screen
- Navigating With the Sidebar
- Creating a Team
- Adding Members to Your Team
- Team Chat
- Replying to Team Chat Messages
- The Team Area
- Understanding Private Chat
- Understanding Meetings
- Understanding Files
- Logging Out of Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Mobile App
We recommend that you test your computer prior to attending each session by clicking here
The connection test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps, then you are ready to participate.
As this is a interactive session we recommend using a headset with microphone or choosing a quiet space to work from. The chat functionality will be mainly used during the session.
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.