- Duration: 90 minutes
- Category: Office 365
- Platform: Adobe Connect
- Level: Beginner
- Pre-requisites: Basic familiarity with Windows applications
- Version: Office 365 for Business
- Understand cloud computing
- Use Office 365 online applications
- Use Email, Calendar and People
- Use OneDrive for Business
- Starting with Office 365
- Using Email, Calendar and People
- Using Office Online
- Using OneDrive for Business
- Overview of other apps and services
We recommend that you test your computer prior to attending each session by clicking here
The connection test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps, then you are ready to participate.
As this is a interactive session we recommend using a headset with microphone or choosing a quiet space to work from. The chat functionality will be mainly used during the session.
|Virtual Class - Office 365: Getting started||25 November 2020||02:30 pm - 04:00 pm||Online||$175.00|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.