We are the only LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Master Trainer in the APAC region!
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an internationally renowned facilitation process used by organisations to generate innovative ideas from their staff. The methodology is based on extensive research and enables teams to address complex issues in an engaging way.
For those who want access to the full potential of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® process, the three-day Full Certification Program prepare you to effortlessly target, promote, build and lead Serious Play® programs in a variety of unique ways to suit any organisational facilitation need. There is also emphasis placed on marketing the Serious Play process both within organisations as well as to potential client organisations. Use this powerful methodology as a transformational tool to generate changes in behaviour and in team culture.
Find out more about this methodology here
- Duration: 3 days
- Who should attend? Facilitators, trainers, educators, HR professionals, project managers and strategists can be trained as Certified Serious Play® facilitators to implement the LEGO® Serious Play® process in the work that they do.
- Set a common language and understand the dynamics of the team
- Show staff members how and what they bring is valued
- Ensure the team is not made up of separate identities but develops a shared identity involving everyone’s capabilities
- Form a truly cohesive workplace where there is trust, commitment to decisions and a plan of action, as well as a focus on the achievement of collective results
DAY 2: Foundation & Special Application program: Development of the specific way in which you would like to integrate this methodology into your existing sessions
DAY 3: Full Serious Play Certification program: This day will provide you with advanced skills that you need to design, run and market intensive sessions based on LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
MCI has been delivering LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® sessions for the past 9 years and is the most experienced organisation in Australia in the use and application of the methodology. We have travelled the globe to design and facilitate workshops, conferences, strategy sessions and team building events.
No other provider has credentials that include facilitating diversity sessions at Microsoft in the USA, holding open classes in the UK for coaches, delivering HR conference sessions in Singapore and creating and facilitating organisational change workshops in Hong Kong.
Dr. Denise Meyerson, who leads the MCI LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® team, was one of the 4 original master trainers appointed by the LEGO® Group in 2011. Denise continued to innovate and push the methodology into new areas such as executive coaching, business modelling and conflict management. Denise has written two books including her latest edition "What the duck" that covers new and exciting ways in which the use of the methodology benefits teams and organisations to improve their level of engagement and overall performance.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® enables your team to have some serious fun as they uncover creative ways of taking the business forward – as well as deeper personal insights. Our Train the Trainer program goes beyond what is freely available on the internet and ensures that you have the skills and the confidence to structure, plan and deliver a session that really makes a difference for the participants.
Find out more about the methodology here
Materials included in the course:
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Starter Kit – includes:
- Selection of standard LEGO bricks combined with a few DUPLO elements.
- Selection of special elements such as wheels, tires, windows, trees, mini figure parts, tubes, globes and small base plates
- Imaginopedia booklet with simple model building instructions LEGO skills building
- Denise Meyerson's books: "Big, Best and Brilliant" and "Strategic Play"
- 3 LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® manuals
- Facilitation tips
- Multiple resources
- Official LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator Certificate issued by MCI – the only Master Trainer in the APAC region
|LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology Facilitator Program||17 - 19 November 2020||09:00 am - 04:45 pm||Sydney||$3,300.00|
|LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology Facilitator Program||24 - 26 November 2020||09:00 am - 04:45 pm||Melbourne||$3,300.00|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.