This unique program has been anchored with the wonderful learnings and insights we have gathered over the last 27 years training a variety of teams across a very broad range of different industry sectors.
This is your opportunity to share in the secret formula that has ensured our sessions are memorable, enjoyable, and at the same time make the learning ‘stick’. You will learn about the latest creative learning techniques, and how to bring magic to your training sessions creating a change in the behaviour and attitude of your audience.
We want to teach you how to deliver training sessions that ROCK!
- Duration: 2 days
- Target Audience: Subject matter experts, managers or supervisors, technical and IT personnel: anyone who needs to design and deliver training
- Apply adult learning principles to engage your learners and help recall
- Design programs that are logical and memorable
- Use visual-aids to maximise learning and support your message
- Incorporate engaging strategies such as story telling and activities to reinforce key learnings
- Present your session with confidence and credibility
- Deal with challenging groups and situations
DAY 1: Topic and Session Map
- Understanding adult learning principles: Gather insights about “engagement”. What engages us and how to maintain and sustain it.
- Uncover Learning Gaps: Explore what are the “right questions” to build your understanding of your groups needs and skill or knowledge gaps.
- Increase awareness of learner communication and learning styles
- Creative session planning: How to craft a meaningful session that will make a difference to their skills gaps.
- Team Activities: What are they and how they are useful for different messages and situations.
- ‘Spectrum of evaluation’: The value of review and evaluation from training, knowledge retention, positive behavioural change to organisational results.
- Expanding your presentation skills: Learn how to sharpen your delivery style (body language and vocal dynamics).
- Session plan review: Preparation for Day 2: Outlining learning objectives, audience profiling, Learner’s needs, Planning activities.
DAY 2: Topic and Session Map
- Review of Day 1: What have we learnt and how will we apply it in our own context?
- Dynamics of Inclusivity: Creating a positive learning environment in an increasingly diverse workforce.
- Tips for turning around the ‘reluctant learner’: Deal with challenging participants so that they become more engaged.
- Practice and build strong presentation skills: Expand the power of your voice, strong body language, and presence.
- Bringing it all together for final presentation: Bring your existing company course outlines and sessions plans and how you will use your new Trainer’s Toolkit to ‘Wow’
To prepare for your Train the Trainer course
- Identify one of your training sessions and bring along a formal or informal session plan to use in the workshop. During the workshop, you’ll have an opportunity to improve your session plan, create an impactful opening and apply some delivery ideas to make the session more engaging for participants.
- Complete this questionnaire with your learning experiences as a participant. Please make as many notes as you need in order to contribute to a group discussion.
What to bring
- Your mobile or tablet for video-recording your impromptu presentations (no preparation necessary).
- The documents from the two activities above .
If you need help or advice, email us at email@example.com or call 1300 768 550.
|Train the Trainer||25 & 26 August 2020||09:00 am - 04:45 pm||Sydney||$1,400.00|
|Train the Trainer||16 & 17 September 2020||09:00 am - 04:45 pm||Melbourne||$1,400.00|
|Train the Trainer||24 & 25 November 2020||09:00 am - 04:45 pm||Sydney||$1,400.00|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.