- Duration: 1 day
- Pre-requisites: There are no pre-requisites for this course
- Explain the concept of strategic thinking
- Create a unified vision, purpose and mission
- Analyse the current situation to establish areas of need
- Facilitate creative techniques to generate strategies
- Implement a decision-making process to identify the best strategies
- Develop a strategic plan document
- Setting the context
- Your personal objectives
- Learning outcomes
- Strategy: a definition
- What is strategic thinking and planning?
- The hierarchy of strategy
- Being creative
- What stops the process?
- Generating ideas for innovative strategies
- Six value medals
- Six thinking hats
Strategic Planning Skills
- The big picture
- Time to analyse
- Generating options
- Setting SMART goals
- Consider your constraints
- Getting into action
- Measurable performance indicators
- Tips for implementing your plan
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Developing your action plan
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.