Not sure which level to attend? Click here to take our quick online quiz.
- Duration: 1 day
- Versions: This course is suitable for users of Word 2010, 2013, 2016
- Target Audience: New users of Microsoft Word
- Prerequisites: An ability to work with Windows applications is required.
- Navigate the Word screens
- Create simple documents like letters and memos
- Make basic changes to a document
- Format text in a document
- Use proofing tools
- Use the online help system
Getting to know Word
- Navigating the Word screens
- Using the ribbon commands and dialog boxes
Creating a new document
- Typing and editing text
- Checking spelling and grammar
- Saving a document
Working with a document
- Opening existing documents and making changes
- Selecting text blocks
- Using find and replace
- Copying and pasting
- Using autocorrect and autoformat
Using Autocorrect and AutoFormat
Using online help
|Name||Date||Time||Location||Cost (inc GST)|
|Word Introduction||7 November 2019||09:00 am - 04:45 pm||Sydney||$462.00|
|Word Introduction||27 November 2019||09:00 am - 04:45 pm||Melbourne||$462.00|
Not quite the content you’re looking for?
Need a course you can’t find content for on our website? We have quite possibly the largest catalogue of course content in Australia! Let us know what you’re looking for and we will customise something for you.